What to expect....
1. Have a browse through the galleries and reviews. I'm happy to give my opinion if you want, to decide on the size and background.
2. Fill in the contact form or e-mail email@example.com to let me know you're interested in commissioning a portrait
3. We'll discuss your options - you can send over as many reference photos as you like if you can't choose your favourite, and we'll decide together.
Once the photo and size of the portrait has been chosen, we'll establish whether this is a gift - and if so, what the deadline is.
4. Please pay the 30% deposit to secure the commission - you are on the waiting list!
I will let you know when I've started the portrait. You will receive updates via e-mail / messenger as the drawing progresses, so you can make sure you are 100% happy with it.
5. Each drawing will be mounted to a standard frame size, using a simple off-white archival mount. This means that you can buy your own frame in advance, or you can visit a professional framer.
6. The portrait is finished! I'll send you a picture so you can make sure you're completely happy. I'll then package the portrait securely, including a care guide, thank you note and certificate of authenticity and post it via 24 hour Tracked delivery to your door / address of choice! I hope you love it!